Friday 7 September 2012

My Bad illness



What's A Bad Day!!! Today, I got a bad cough :( . It hurts my throat. My Dad Took me to the hospital. I was telling the doctor that my cough was no phlegm. He examined me and gave me a lot of medicine. I told the doctor that I hate medicine, It tastes so bitter and smell so bad. Don't give me a lot of them. He laughs at me and said " You're not a kid, girl. Why u act like a kid that hate medicine??? ". Then, He gave me some candy. I though " I'm not a kid anymore." But I took it because It's my favorite flavor :). When I get home, I start cough without any phlegm again. It hurts me so much and I also feel so fever too. After I eat my lunch already, I have to drink the medicine that I hate so much . . . !!! One hours later, I didn't cough anymore :). Thank you, doctor Su!!! :)



Thanks For ur reading :)

2 comments:

Malin said...

Good Job.. Try your best

Raza said...

Thz, girl :)