Monday 3 September 2012

In my free time and my favorite channel

In my free time I usually watch TV , at channel [V] because this channel have a lots of America songs and Korean songs. And There have playlist program , loop program , double shot program , Kpop Explosion program ,......... But I like playlist show the most . because this program have my favorite songs like As long as you love me-by Justin Bieber , Both of us-by Taylor Swift , One thing , Gotta be you ..... by One Direction .

, and sometime I watch channel. When I look it I usually watch Junior Master Chef Australia program because there have children that they made food to Judge of tasting the food then give mark to them , They make a lots foods and I think the foods are so delicious , when I look at this program I really wanted to eat their foods so so much because the foods had cakes , BBQ , juice , ........... and Cartoon Network when this channel have BARBIE , TOM and JERRY , OGGY and the Cockroach . If this channel don't have all of this story I didn't watch . Sometime I made some food to eat , there are sandwich or fried meat with rice , and some drinks like Hot chocolate , milk Tea or coffee . I read a book , play Facebook , play game or call to my friend. and I also play with my sister but if i have homework I didn't play with her .

2 comments:

Malen said...

It is a great post panha, good writing and good picture

The Invincible Dragons said...

thanks! Malen