Monday 3 September 2012

I love my teacher

Since I was young until now I met many teachers but the only one who made me feel remember forever is teacher Dy. I always remember him in my mind. I have study with him since I was 13. First day of the term, I and my friends sat in the room and wait for the teacher come, wait for long time finally the teacher is coming, he opened the door slowly and walked into the class step by step. He walked to the teacher desk and kept his things. Than he started his speaking, first he told us about his personal, next he let us one by one to told about our self. After his speaking, I could hear that his voice is very interesting, he spoke slowly and clearly, we can listen easily. He is very handsome, his eyes are big enough, his mouth is a little small but not so small, when we look at him we felt he is a gentle man. We studied with him for more time, we can understand his heart, his is a very easy going person. He always help the other when they need help. He also help his students. While study time, he speak slowly and clearly, because he want the students can understand. After he speak he always ask everybody that" any question" this is the only good way that made me felt remember him. If we have some question we can tell him, he will talk to us again clearly. He always teach the students about what he known. While study time he doesn't say something out about lesson, but when the relax time he usually made us funny. He never late for class, he be a very good teacher in the school. One day, time to went home, he asked me to talk to him. He teach me many things, he told me to try to study because we still young, he teach me to be a good person is better than be a bad person. After his teach I always remember his words, I try to be a good person, good student, good daughter. I do love him very much, I kept him as my second parent. I love you, my teacher.

1 comment:

Neat said...

Good writing I really enjoy reading this ;P