Friday 7 September 2012

I love Japanese animation


The animation that I love to watch the most is Fairy tail because it a good animation and when I watch it make me excited... I really enjoy this animation.In fairy tail there are many characters but the famous character are Natsu,Lucy,Erza,Gray,Juvai and Jellal.Oh,I forget the.he name is Happy.The character that I love the most is Erza(Erza Scarlet)because she cool and beautiful.She is better than Lucy and Juvai.This animation release in 2009.It got rank 8 of many Japanese animation.The rank 1 is Naruto.I hope Fairy tail got rank 1 not naruto because it better than Naruto >.< Sometimes it make me laugh but sometimes it make me cry.I think Naruto is good too because it make me sad and want to cry but it always Fighting'.'I don't like fighting.However,I think fairy tail is better than naruto.Fairy tail is a good animation but it also bad because the girl in Fairy tail is sexy =.= Hope you enjoy my writing=^^=Did you watch Fairy tail or other Japanese animation???